Host your next corporate event or meeting at The House of the Seven Gables in Salem, Mass. Located on Salem’s storied and historic waterfront, The Gables and its award-winning gardens provide a one-of-a-kind setting for corporate events of all kinds.
40% off Event or Meeting Rental*
Reserve one of our comfortable,
affordable meeting rooms to use before April 30, 2017 and save 40%.*
Enjoy flexible catering options (including “bring-your-own”), free parking and
top-notch service. From casual meetings to formal affairs, we have something for every event type and budget.
*Offer valid through April 30, 2017.
- Variety of affordable meeting and event spaces
- Flexible catering options, including “bring-your-own”
- Stunning waterfront setting with colorful gardens
- Dedicated event planner onsite during your event
- Free parking; easy access to Public Transit (MBTA and Salem Ferry)
- Close proximity to Salem’s hotel, restaurants, and attractions
Event and Meeting Locations:
Venues range from small, intimate areas, such as the Hooper-Hathaway House, to large facilities, including our Plumsock and Holyoke Rooms for gatherings of up to 100, and our expansive lawn area, which can accommodate up to 250 guests.
Package your event or meeting with a tour of The House of the Seven Gables along with Nathaniel Hawthorne’s birthplace. Guests can also browse our Museum Store in the Retire Beckett House, which features books, clothing and other great gift items.
- The House of the Seven Gables is located in a lovely residential neighborhood. In order to be good neighbors, all rentals are for a maximum of five hours and must end by 10:00 p.m. Vendor set up and take down times are not included in these five hours.
- A deposit of 50% of your rental fee is required with the return of a signed contract to confirm the space along with a refundable security deposit of $1000.
- The mission of The House of the Seven Gables is to preserve our National Historic Landmark District and leverage its power as an icon of American culture to engage diverse audiences and provide educational opportunities for our local immigrant community.
- Proceeds from corporate rental fees support local social service organizations and go towards the preservation of a national historic treasure.
Link to Corporate Event Details coming soon.
Link to Corporate Event Specifications coming soon.
Here is testimonial from one of our clients:
“We’re very lucky to have this first-rate space available for our neighborhood association meetings. We have used the space for social events, formal presentations, and more interactive meetings. Deb anticipates our needs so we can focus on the meeting itself, not the logistics. And the occasional last-minute change or unforeseen issue is taken in stride and good humor. We couldn’t ask for a better place for our meetings.”
–Historic Derby Street Neighborhood Association, 2015